As if the Steelers don’t have enough issues this early into camp, today one of their newest weapons, second round pick Limas Sweed, couldn’t finish practice due to cramping. Don’t fret Steeler fans – he’ll be okay. “We took him off to protect him,” coach Mike Tomlin said. “He’s a guy who’s run all day, who’s run a bunch and had some opportunities and the body betrayed him a little bit.” Sweed was removed by a cart, but it was just a precaution to make sure that he was okay. He wasn’t the only one that was not able to finish practice due to cramping – fourth-year free agent o-lineman Jeremy Parquet also had to leave Wednesday’s session with cramping. He too though, will be fine.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Steelers Embarrassed Right Out of the Playoffs, Spot Cleveland a 28-0 Lead in Eventual 48-37 Loss on
- Kevin Colbert Reportedly Close to Leaving the Steelers For Lions on
- Tomlin Talks Covid, Players Coming Back and Who Might Be Able to Go for the Steelers Sunday on
- Next Day Thoughts: A Spirited Comeback, Pouncey’s Speech, What to do Against Cleveland on
- A Nightmare Before Christmas: Steelers Blow Chance to Clinch AFC North with Awful 27-17 Loss to Bengals on