As if the Steelers don’t have enough issues this early into camp, today one of their newest weapons, second round pick Limas Sweed, couldn’t finish practice due to cramping. Don’t fret Steeler fans – he’ll be okay. “We took him off to protect him,” coach Mike Tomlin said. “He’s a guy who’s run all day, who’s run a bunch and had some opportunities and the body betrayed him a little bit.” Sweed was removed by a cart, but it was just a precaution to make sure that he was okay. He wasn’t the only one that was not able to finish practice due to cramping – fourth-year free agent o-lineman Jeremy Parquet also had to leave Wednesday’s session with cramping. He too though, will be fine.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on
- Could TE Vance McDonald Be on the Chopping Block for the Steelers This Offseason? on