After a week that saw a handful of players go down with injuries, Steelers head coach Mike Tomlin decided to give his players a break and cancel Thursday morning’s practice session at St. Vincent College. In the afternoon session lineman Marvel Smith returned to action after missing most of Wednesday with a groin injury and Limas Sweed had recovered enough from cramps and dehydration to join the team as well.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on
- Could TE Vance McDonald Be on the Chopping Block for the Steelers This Offseason? on