Big Ben did not wrap up the afternoon practice today due to a sore groin. The soreness in the groin started on Friday night during a session at Latrobe High School’s Memorial Stadium. He did not practice this morning, but then did do some things during the afternoon session, but then sat out the teams 11-on-11 drills. “He can be characterized as day-to-day,” head coach Mike Tomlin. It remains to be seen how much time Ben gets off as the team continues to practice this week and then will take on the Eagles Friday night at Heinz Field.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on
- Could TE Vance McDonald Be on the Chopping Block for the Steelers This Offseason? on