Big Ben did not wrap up the afternoon practice today due to a sore groin. The soreness in the groin started on Friday night during a session at Latrobe High School’s Memorial Stadium. He did not practice this morning, but then did do some things during the afternoon session, but then sat out the teams 11-on-11 drills. “He can be characterized as day-to-day,” head coach Mike Tomlin. It remains to be seen how much time Ben gets off as the team continues to practice this week and then will take on the Eagles Friday night at Heinz Field.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Steelers Embarrassed Right Out of the Playoffs, Spot Cleveland a 28-0 Lead in Eventual 48-37 Loss on
- Kevin Colbert Reportedly Close to Leaving the Steelers For Lions on
- Tomlin Talks Covid, Players Coming Back and Who Might Be Able to Go for the Steelers Sunday on
- Next Day Thoughts: A Spirited Comeback, Pouncey’s Speech, What to do Against Cleveland on
- A Nightmare Before Christmas: Steelers Blow Chance to Clinch AFC North with Awful 27-17 Loss to Bengals on