Ben Roethlisberger was under center for most of the Steelers’ afternoon practice Monday for the first time since suffering a groin injury on Friday. Roethlisberger is still being listed as day-to-day by the team, and head coach Mike Tomlin has still not made an announcement about how much playing time, if any, the star quaterback will get Friday night when the Steelers open the pre-season against the Philadelphia Eagles.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Steelers Embarrassed Right Out of the Playoffs, Spot Cleveland a 28-0 Lead in Eventual 48-37 Loss on
- Kevin Colbert Reportedly Close to Leaving the Steelers For Lions on
- Tomlin Talks Covid, Players Coming Back and Who Might Be Able to Go for the Steelers Sunday on
- Next Day Thoughts: A Spirited Comeback, Pouncey’s Speech, What to do Against Cleveland on
- A Nightmare Before Christmas: Steelers Blow Chance to Clinch AFC North with Awful 27-17 Loss to Bengals on