Nine players, including five likely starters watched another day of training camp from the sidelines at Saint Vincent College due to injuries. Linebacker James Harrison, cornerback Deshea Townsend, linebacker Anthony Trucks, linebacker Mike Humpal defensive end Brett Keisel, wide receiver Limas Sweed, guard Kendall Simmons, tackle Marvel Smith, tight end Dezmond Sherrod were all off the field with a variety of injuries. Quarterback Ben Roethlisberger did participate in some drills but was held out of contact again.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on
- Could TE Vance McDonald Be on the Chopping Block for the Steelers This Offseason? on