The Steelers today made a roster move, adding third-year defensive end Kevin Huntley off waivers from the Washington Redskins. Huntley (6-7, 290) originally signed with the Oakland Raiders as a rookie free agent from Kansas State in 2006. He played in the final five games of his rookie season with Oakland and registered 10 tackles, 2.5 sacks and a recovered fumble. He spent the 2007 season with the Atlanta Falcons and recorded three tackles while playing in five games. The Steelers made room for Huntley on their roster by releasing rookie free agent defensive end Kyle Clement.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on