The on-going saga of the Steelers ownership cas has been quiet for awhile, but now there is news of an upcoming meeting in the works. The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette is reporting that the five Rooney brothers will meet with NFL commissioner Roger Goodell at his office next Thursday to talk about the issues at hand with the Steelers. Steelers chairman Dan Rooney and his four brothers, Art Jr., a Steelers vice president, Tim, John and Pat will join Goodell and NFL attorney Jeffrey Pash in New York City. There has been no movement in what is going to happen long term with the teams ownership, but this may be a start with this meeting with Goodell, who wants to see things get cleared up quickly with the club.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Hodges Returns to the Steelers, Signs on for the Practice Squad on
- Tomlin Says Roethlisberger’s Velocity is “Excellent” Throwing the Football on
- Former Steelers WR Antonio Brown Says He’s Retiring From the NFL – Again on
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on