The on-going saga of the Steelers ownership cas has been quiet for awhile, but now there is news of an upcoming meeting in the works. The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette is reporting that the five Rooney brothers will meet with NFL commissioner Roger Goodell at his office next Thursday to talk about the issues at hand with the Steelers. Steelers chairman Dan Rooney and his four brothers, Art Jr., a Steelers vice president, Tim, John and Pat will join Goodell and NFL attorney Jeffrey Pash in New York City. There has been no movement in what is going to happen long term with the teams ownership, but this may be a start with this meeting with Goodell, who wants to see things get cleared up quickly with the club.
Show Your Team Spirit
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Steelers Continues To Overhaul Receiving Corps With Johnny Holton Signing on
- Antonio Brown Thanks Fans in Pittsburgh by Buying Ads on Local Billboards on
- Former Steelers LB Joey Porter the Latest to Call Out Ben Roethlisberger on
- Video: ESPN’s ‘First Take’ Says Brown and Roethlisberger Need to Stop the Drama on
- Will The Playoffs Be Achievable For The Steelers This Season? on