Troy Polamalu could finally be cleared to return to action with the Steelers as early as tomorrow when the club removes him from the physically unable to perform List. He has spent all of training camp on the list after reporting to Latrobe with a groin pull that he suffered working out in the offseason. The team says that the All-Pro safety could see some action as early as Saturday night in Minnesota. The Steelers broke camp at St. Vincent College in Latrobe on Sunday and will spend the rest of the preseason at their Southside training facility. Those practices are closed to the public.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on