Steelers backup quarterback Charlie Batch was back in the Steelers training facility on the Southside on Wednesday beginning rehabilitation on his throwing shoulder where he suffered a broken collar bone in the team’s opening preseason game against the Philadelphia Eagles. Batch had the shoulder pinned back together so that the healing process would be advance and the collar bone would not shorten due to the buildup of scar tissue. The Steelers have not placed Batch on the injured reserve list and expect that he could be ready to see action by the third game of the regular season.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on