The Pittsburgh Steelers on Tuesday retained one of their top linebackers as according to John Clayton of ESPN.com, the team signed James Farrior to a 5-year, $18.25 million including a $5 million signing bonus. With the signing, the Steelers have one of the deeper linebacker corps in the NFL; the team believes that Farrior has 3 more years of football in him; Farrior was originally a first-round pick by the New York Jets who has turned out to be one of the best free agent signings in Steelers history. In his 5 seasons with the team, he has recorded 562 tackles in 78 starts.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on