The Steelers are hoping that further tests on the injured knee of linebacker Larry Foote. Foote left Saturday night’s exhibition game with the Minnesota Vikings with the injury that Coach Mike Tomlin categorized as fairly minor. The Steelers scraped out a 12-10 victory over the Vikings on a 47-yard field goal with four seconds remaining in the game. Willie Parker had only 18 yards on 10 carries and Ben Roethlisberger was 10-of-17 for 65 yards and spent a good part of his evening scrambling to avoid the Minnesota pass rush. The Steelers close out the preseason this coming Thursday night when they take on the Carolina Panthers at 7:00 p.m. at Heinz Field.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on