The five Rooney brothers sat down with NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell on Tuesday in his New York office to talk about the future of the ownership of the Steelers. The two and a half hour meeting was the second the two sides have had this summer while the brothers try and sort out a way to sell shares of the club. Goodell said that the meeting was just the latest in a series to assist the family in the process. The Commissioner has made it known that he and several other team owners want to see Dan Rooney remain in control of the franchise that his father bought in 1933. The date of the next meeting is not yet known.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on