A day after reducing their roster by 22 player the Steelers have signed eight players to form their practice squad for the coming season. The club has announced that they have signed former Penn State nose tackle Scott Paxson, linebacker Patrick Bailey, defensive back Roy Lewis, safety Grant Mason, running back Justin Vincent, wide receiver Micah Rucker, tackle Jeremy Parquet and tight end Dezmond Sherrod. Wide receiver Marvin Allen is also part of the practice squad by the club did not have to take any action to keep him since he is part ofhe NFL’s international player development program.
Show Your Team Spirit
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Steelers Continues To Overhaul Receiving Corps With Johnny Holton Signing on
- Antonio Brown Thanks Fans in Pittsburgh by Buying Ads on Local Billboards on
- Former Steelers LB Joey Porter the Latest to Call Out Ben Roethlisberger on
- Video: ESPN’s ‘First Take’ Says Brown and Roethlisberger Need to Stop the Drama on
- Will The Playoffs Be Achievable For The Steelers This Season? on