It’s expected to be a hard-hitting affair tomorrow when the Steelers tangle with the World Champion New York Giants at Hinez Field. While the Steelers remain a slight favorite, they will go into the matchup missing possibly as many as four starters.
For sure out for the game is left tackle Marvel Smith, who has not taken to the practice field in two weeks due to back spasms. Max Starks will play in his place. RB Willie Parker will likely miss the game due to his knee injury, and Mewelde Moore will again be the starter at RB unless Parker can make a quick recovery.
Aaron Smith is dealing with personal issues, and rumors have it is something to do with his family. Mike Tomlin says he is questionable for the contest, and if he’s not around, his play will for sure be missed. Santonio Holmes is another player that won’t be around, as he will miss the game due to his issue this past week with getting stopped by police with marijuana in his car. Nate Washington, who had a TD last week will play in his spot.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Hodges Returns to the Steelers, Signs on for the Practice Squad on
- Tomlin Says Roethlisberger’s Velocity is “Excellent” Throwing the Football on
- Former Steelers WR Antonio Brown Says He’s Retiring From the NFL – Again on
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on