Depending on who you listen to, it looks as if Steelers safety Troy Polamalu will not be with the team when they play in Washington Monday night. The reason – Troy is set to become a daddy. The Beaver County Times said today that Troy probably won’t be with the team due to the birth of his new son – Paisos.
When Polamalu was asked directly if the birth of Paisos would make him miss the game, all he said was: “I don’t know. We’ll see what happens.” Polamalu said that his wife Theodora is due at anytime. The team is set to fly to Baltimore to then travel to DC to take on the Skins on Sunday.
Troy did not practice with the team on Friday, and it was stated that he was not there due to “non-football related” reasons, meaning that maybe his wife could be ready to deliver the baby now, and Troy may be able to get back in time with the team to be in Washington.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Ravens to Be Minus Two Key RB’s in Thursday’s Game Against Steelers on
- Could a Different Back be the Answer to the Struggling Steelers Run Game? on
- Steelers Lay an Old Fashioned Beat Down on Burrow and the Bengals in 36-10 Win to Move to 9-0 on
- The Debate on if the Steelers Should Sit Ben Roethlisberger on Sunday is Insane on
- Video – Steelers Defense Spooky Highlights: A Nightmare in Pittsburgh on