The Steelers continue to get ready for the Cowboys on Sunday, but today they got a big scare in practice when Ben Roethlisberger went down with a knee injury. Sources say that Big Ben slipped on some mud during the afternoon practice, and did not finish the session, instead giving way to Byron Leftwich.
Ben himself said that he does not think the knee is that hurt, but at the same time, did not finish the practice. The team did not update his condition, and it’s not known if he will practice on Thursday or Friday. There are others that didn’t take part in the practice today:
DE Brett Keisel (knee), DE Travis Kirschke (back), RB Willie Parker (knee, shoulder), S Troy Polamalu (calf), DE Aaron Smith (knee), T Marvel Smith (back), CB Deshea Townsend (not injury related), WR Hines Ward (not injury related).
On a good note, Bryant McFadden did practice, and he is expected to practice the rest of the week and play on Sunday.
Show Your Team Spirit
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Steelers Continues To Overhaul Receiving Corps With Johnny Holton Signing on
- Antonio Brown Thanks Fans in Pittsburgh by Buying Ads on Local Billboards on
- Former Steelers LB Joey Porter the Latest to Call Out Ben Roethlisberger on
- Video: ESPN’s ‘First Take’ Says Brown and Roethlisberger Need to Stop the Drama on
- Will The Playoffs Be Achievable For The Steelers This Season? on