Good news for Big Ben and the Steelers, as the starting QB took the field today for practice and went through the session with no problems. Yesterday Roethlisberger was injured during the practice session when he “tweaked” his knee after slipping on the mud during the outdoor session.
Now for the bad news – safety Troy Polamalu did not practice today, the second straight session he’s missed because of a calf injury. It’s not known just how bad the injury is, and no word on if Troy will try and practice tomorrow. He has a team-leading six picks this year, one Sunday in the 33-10 win over the Pats.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on
- Could TE Vance McDonald Be on the Chopping Block for the Steelers This Offseason? on