Good news for Big Ben and the Steelers, as the starting QB took the field today for practice and went through the session with no problems. Yesterday Roethlisberger was injured during the practice session when he “tweaked” his knee after slipping on the mud during the outdoor session.
Now for the bad news – safety Troy Polamalu did not practice today, the second straight session he’s missed because of a calf injury. It’s not known just how bad the injury is, and no word on if Troy will try and practice tomorrow. He has a team-leading six picks this year, one Sunday in the 33-10 win over the Pats.
Show Your Team Spirit
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Steelers Continues To Overhaul Receiving Corps With Johnny Holton Signing on
- Antonio Brown Thanks Fans in Pittsburgh by Buying Ads on Local Billboards on
- Former Steelers LB Joey Porter the Latest to Call Out Ben Roethlisberger on
- Video: ESPN’s ‘First Take’ Says Brown and Roethlisberger Need to Stop the Drama on
- Will The Playoffs Be Achievable For The Steelers This Season? on