The Steelers will have a change in the starting lineup on Sunday in Baltimore, as Bryant McFadden will get the start at CB over William Gay. Here is the story from the Post Gazette today.
Cornerback Bryant McFadden, who returned but did not start against Dallas after missing six games with a broken arm, will replace William Gay in the starting lineup against the Baltimore Ravens. Gay started the past four games and played very well, allowing the Steelers to maintain their ranking as the No. 1 pass defense in then league. “He was playing great football before he was injured,” Tomlin said. “We acknowledged he was missing some time, but he played at a high level for us, which is what we expected. So we’re moving on, and he’s back in the lineup.”
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Hodges Returns to the Steelers, Signs on for the Practice Squad on
- Tomlin Says Roethlisberger’s Velocity is “Excellent” Throwing the Football on
- Former Steelers WR Antonio Brown Says He’s Retiring From the NFL – Again on
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on