As the game draws closer, a question was brought up about an injury to Big Ben Roethlisberger on Thursday during Mike Tomlin’s press conference. Tomlin responded that he does not feel that there is anything wrong with his QB, and that he’ll be just fine.
He denied reportsthat Roethlisberger had X-rays on his back this week in the wake of a crushing hit he took against Baltimore in the AFC championship game. “Not that I heard,” said Tomlin, who then asked Steelers spokesman Dave Lockett if he knew of any X-rays on Roethlisberger.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Steelers Bring the Pain on Mayfield, Browns in 38-7 Win to Move to 5-0 on
- The Day After: Thoughts on the Steelers After Beating the Eagles, Moving on to the Browns on
- Claypool Chases Down History, Steelers Stay Perfect in 38-29 Win Over Eagles on
- Steelers Lower the Boom on Watson and the Texans, Move to 3-0 with 28-21 Win on
- Hodges Returns to the Steelers, Signs on for the Practice Squad on