It appears that the Steelers are on the verge of letting WR Nate Washington go. Today in the Tribune Review, the agent for Washington, Thomas Tafelski, said that the team has not spoken to Washington about coming back. “Nate had a great run in Pittsburgh. If his final game has been played there, so be it,” Tafelski said. “None,” Tafelski said when asked about the status of Washington’s negotiations with the Steelers. “I would have thought they would have reached out. We spoke briefly at the Super Bowl.” If the Steelers don’t sign Washington before Friday, he won’t be back.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on