It appears that the Steelers are on the verge of letting WR Nate Washington go. Today in the Tribune Review, the agent for Washington, Thomas Tafelski, said that the team has not spoken to Washington about coming back. “Nate had a great run in Pittsburgh. If his final game has been played there, so be it,” Tafelski said. “None,” Tafelski said when asked about the status of Washington’s negotiations with the Steelers. “I would have thought they would have reached out. We spoke briefly at the Super Bowl.” If the Steelers don’t sign Washington before Friday, he won’t be back.
Show Your Team Spirit
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Steelers Continues To Overhaul Receiving Corps With Johnny Holton Signing on
- Antonio Brown Thanks Fans in Pittsburgh by Buying Ads on Local Billboards on
- Former Steelers LB Joey Porter the Latest to Call Out Ben Roethlisberger on
- Video: ESPN’s ‘First Take’ Says Brown and Roethlisberger Need to Stop the Drama on
- Will The Playoffs Be Achievable For The Steelers This Season? on