Nothing new on the early start of free agency, other than the Steelers won’t have to put up with Bart Scott anymore. One note out of the New York Daily News is that the Jets (the team that signed Scott), has made an offer OG Chris Kemoeatu.
The report says that the deal is to be at least $4 million-per-year. The paper says that they are targeting the massive Kemoeatu (6-3, 344) as the replacement for RG Brandon Moore, who was released yesterday. On a positive note, the paper also says that Kemoeatu is said to be considering an offer from the Steelers.
The Steelers also won’t have to put up with Browns TE Kellen Winslow, who was traded today by the Browns to Tampa Bay for draft picks.
Show Your Team Spirit
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Steelers Continues To Overhaul Receiving Corps With Johnny Holton Signing on
- Antonio Brown Thanks Fans in Pittsburgh by Buying Ads on Local Billboards on
- Former Steelers LB Joey Porter the Latest to Call Out Ben Roethlisberger on
- Video: ESPN’s ‘First Take’ Says Brown and Roethlisberger Need to Stop the Drama on
- Will The Playoffs Be Achievable For The Steelers This Season? on