Nothing new on the early start of free agency, other than the Steelers won’t have to put up with Bart Scott anymore. One note out of the New York Daily News is that the Jets (the team that signed Scott), has made an offer OG Chris Kemoeatu.
The report says that the deal is to be at least $4 million-per-year. The paper says that they are targeting the massive Kemoeatu (6-3, 344) as the replacement for RG Brandon Moore, who was released yesterday. On a positive note, the paper also says that Kemoeatu is said to be considering an offer from the Steelers.
The Steelers also won’t have to put up with Browns TE Kellen Winslow, who was traded today by the Browns to Tampa Bay for draft picks.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Hodges Returns to the Steelers, Signs on for the Practice Squad on
- Tomlin Says Roethlisberger’s Velocity is “Excellent” Throwing the Football on
- Former Steelers WR Antonio Brown Says He’s Retiring From the NFL – Again on
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on