If your thinking that the Steelers are going to look hard in free agency at a defensive linemen, well, you can pretty much write that off. Pro Football Weekly reports that the team will more than likely not do much in free agency at the d-line spot. Here is the report:
While Steelers director of football operations Kevin Colbert recently pointed to the defensive line as a position where the team needs to add youth, it remains to be seen whether the club will have the salary-cap room needed to make a big splash at this position in free agency, considering that it is likely to try to re-sign several of its own free agents — some of whom could be coveted by other clubs.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Hodges Returns to the Steelers, Signs on for the Practice Squad on
- Tomlin Says Roethlisberger’s Velocity is “Excellent” Throwing the Football on
- Former Steelers WR Antonio Brown Says He’s Retiring From the NFL – Again on
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on