Before I start this article let me remind you that we are talking about the infamous Skip Bayless.
On Thursday, Bayless and his partner Stephen A. Smith talked about Le’Veon Bell and how his comment about the Bengals injuring him on purpose was “unbecoming of a Pittsburgh Steeler” and that he was “whining” about it.
This is not the first time Bayless made another athlete upset and will not be the last. Bell took it to Twitter and seemed quite upset about his remarks.
I need to get on 1st take cuz I’m tired of @RealSkipBayless tlkin this & that when it comes to me! say what u need to say to me to my face
— Le’Veon Bell (@L_Bell26) May 26, 2016
Bell wants Bayless to say it to his face on ESPN’s First Take. Hopefully they can arrange a show together. That certainly would be entertaining.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Hodges Returns to the Steelers, Signs on for the Practice Squad on
- Tomlin Says Roethlisberger’s Velocity is “Excellent” Throwing the Football on
- Former Steelers WR Antonio Brown Says He’s Retiring From the NFL – Again on
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on