Many experts are throwing out their early power rankings, and Sports Illustrated’s Chris Burke is out with his version of power rankings, and he’s got the Steelers ranked 4th in the NFL overall.
Here’s what he has to say about where the Black and Gold stand as OTA’s for the team get underway.
The Steelers are an Aston Martin with a duct-taped fender. At their absolute ceiling, they could be a dominant club thanks to what can be close to an unstoppable offense. But persistent injury concerns for Ben Roethlisberger and Le’Veon Bell, questions in the secondary and Martavis Bryant’s suspension all could lower the value.
Here’s what Burke has to say about all 32 teams in the league – Click HERE
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on