The Steelers signed another one of their own players on Friday, as the team agreed to a one-year deal with cornerback Anthony Madison. The deal is for $1.01 million. Madison has 25 career tackles on special teams, and is one of the top special teams players on the squad. He also adds depth at the corner spot in case of injury. So while the team hasn’t signed any free agents from any other team, they have at least been busy locking up a lot of their own.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on