The Post Gazette today had an article on the teams Spring Drills and a visit:
The Steelers will hold their first two of 14 organized team activities before the draft April 20 and 21, according to a list of their spring drills released yesterday.
The OTAs, as they are called, are voluntary activities that include practices without pads. In addition to the 14 voluntary sessions, coach Mike Tomlin will hold a required minicamp the weekend of May 1-3.
The remaining OTAs will take place May 19-21, May 26-28 and June 9-11.
Also, Frank Summers, a 5-9, 241-pound running back from UNLV, paid an official visit to the Steelers yesterday.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on