The visits with college prospects continued on Thursday, as the Steelers met with Oregon defensive tackle Ra’Shon Harris. He’s 6-feet-4, 300 pounds, and started one season at Oregon.
Most have Harris pegged as a guy that will go in the mid- to late-rounds of the 2009 NFL draft. At the Oregon Pro Day back in early March, he ran a 4.88 and 5.04 in the 40, had a 27-inch vertical, a 4.66 short shuttle.
The club is starting to talk to prospects more and more as the draft gets closer, as Harris is the fourth prospect to visit the team in the past three days.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on