The agent for James Harrison says the players two-year-old son has been released from a Pittsburgh hospital after an attack by his father’s pit bull. William Parise says son James Harrison III was released late Tuesday afternoon. He says the boy is doing fine and that his father is missing practice Wednesday to be with his son. The boy was bitten on the thigh by the pit bull after his mother let the dog out of its holding pen Thursday afternoon. She also was injured by the dog, as was Harrison’s massage therapist, who needed three stitches. Parise says he’s trying to find a place for the dog so it doesn’t have to be put down.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Hodges Returns to the Steelers, Signs on for the Practice Squad on
- Tomlin Says Roethlisberger’s Velocity is “Excellent” Throwing the Football on
- Former Steelers WR Antonio Brown Says He’s Retiring From the NFL – Again on
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on