Well, you knew that it was coming – Michel Vick to the Steelers. Yes, to me, the longest of long-shots, but Bloomberg news reports today that BetUS reports that it is favored to happen. Whatever. Here’s the report:
Michael Vick’s second chance in the National Football League is most likely to come from the New England Patriots or Pittsburgh Steelers, according to the Internet gambling Web site BetUS.com. Vick was conditionally reinstated to the NFL yesterday, a week after completing a 23-month sentence for running a dogfighting ring. The NFL said that the former Pro Bowl quarterback can practice immediately and play in the preseason’s final two games if he can find a team that will sign him. The Patriots and Super Bowl-champion Steelers are given 4-1 odds of adding Vick by BetUS.com. They’re followed by the San Francisco 49ers and Buffalo Bills at 9-2, meaning a winning $100 bet would return $450 plus the original wager.
Show Your Team Spirit
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Steelers Continues To Overhaul Receiving Corps With Johnny Holton Signing on
- Antonio Brown Thanks Fans in Pittsburgh by Buying Ads on Local Billboards on
- Former Steelers LB Joey Porter the Latest to Call Out Ben Roethlisberger on
- Video: ESPN’s ‘First Take’ Says Brown and Roethlisberger Need to Stop the Drama on
- Will The Playoffs Be Achievable For The Steelers This Season? on