While the news of losing DE Aaron Smith set the Steelers back today, the team did get some good news on the practice field as a couple of starters returned.
Back on the field were running back Willie Parker and safety Troy Polamalu. Both were listed on the official injury report as “Full Participation in Practice.” If both practice tomorrow without any setbacks, it’s almost a given that they will play vs the Browns Sunday at Heinz Field.
Those that did not practice today included:
LB James Farrior (elbow)
OG Trai Essex (ankle)
LB Andre Frazier (thigh)
DE Travis Kirschke (back)
WR Hines Ward (not injury releated)
No players had “limited” participation in practice.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on
- Could TE Vance McDonald Be on the Chopping Block for the Steelers This Offseason? on