A judge says the lawsuit against Lake Tahoe employees can continue for the woman accusing Ben Roethlisberger:
A Nevada judge has ruled that a woman who has accused Ben Roethlisberger of sexual assault can continue with her civil lawsuit against seven Harrah’s Lake Tahoe employees who, she said, covered for the Steelers quarterback. Lawyers for all the defendants, including Roethlisberger, responded with motions requesting that the case be dismissed. Last month, District 6 Judge Brent Adams in Reno denied those requests from Roethlisberger and former Harrah’s employee Stacy Dingman, who has hired a separate attorney and in a Wednesday ruling made public yesterday, the judge similarly denied the dismissal request from the other seven Harrah’s employees, advancing the defendants toward a possible court date.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on
- Could TE Vance McDonald Be on the Chopping Block for the Steelers This Offseason? on