FoxSports.com’s NFL Insider Jay Glazer reports via his Twitter account that Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger will be ruled out by the team for this week’s key matchup against the Ravens. Second year quarterback Dennis Dixon will get the start in Roethlisberger’s place. Reportedly Roethlisberger was was suffering from exercise induced headaches, so the team decided it would be best to shut him down.
Obviously this is huge news, and it means that the team is going to need to find a way to do two things:
1. Run the ball with great success & 2. Play takeaway on defense and find a way to come up with some points via turnovers.
This is a terrible blow for a team that is desperate for a win. Ugh.
Show Your Team Spirit
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Steelers Continues To Overhaul Receiving Corps With Johnny Holton Signing on
- Antonio Brown Thanks Fans in Pittsburgh by Buying Ads on Local Billboards on
- Former Steelers LB Joey Porter the Latest to Call Out Ben Roethlisberger on
- Video: ESPN’s ‘First Take’ Says Brown and Roethlisberger Need to Stop the Drama on
- Will The Playoffs Be Achievable For The Steelers This Season? on