Steelers.com reports that the team has officially named Dennis Dixon as the starter tomorrow night vs the Ravens:
Dennis Dixon will start at quarterback for the Pittsburgh Steelers when they face the Baltimore Ravens on Sunday night at M&T Bank Stadium. The decision to start Dixon, a second-year pro from Oregon who was the team’s fifth-round draft choice in 2008, was made by Coach Mike Tomlin in the aftermath of a game in Kansas City in which Ben Roethlisberger and Charlie Batch were injured. Roethlisberger took a blow to the head in overtime, and then Batch broke a bone in his left wrist during a game the Steelers would lose, 27-24, in overtime.
Show Your Team Spirit
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Steelers Continues To Overhaul Receiving Corps With Johnny Holton Signing on
- Antonio Brown Thanks Fans in Pittsburgh by Buying Ads on Local Billboards on
- Former Steelers LB Joey Porter the Latest to Call Out Ben Roethlisberger on
- Video: ESPN’s ‘First Take’ Says Brown and Roethlisberger Need to Stop the Drama on
- Will The Playoffs Be Achievable For The Steelers This Season? on