The National Football Post reports that the team has cut WR Shaun McDonald, and put QB Tyler Palko on the active roster:
The Pittsburgh Steelers have officially promoted quarterback Tyler Palko from the practice squad to the active roster, his agent confirmed. Palko was signed by the Steelers on Wednesday after he cleared waivers from the CFL’s Montreal Alouettes. Palko takes over the roster spot created when veteran wide receiver Shaun McDonald was released today.
Show Your Team Spirit
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Steelers Continues To Overhaul Receiving Corps With Johnny Holton Signing on
- Antonio Brown Thanks Fans in Pittsburgh by Buying Ads on Local Billboards on
- Former Steelers LB Joey Porter the Latest to Call Out Ben Roethlisberger on
- Video: ESPN’s ‘First Take’ Says Brown and Roethlisberger Need to Stop the Drama on
- Will The Playoffs Be Achievable For The Steelers This Season? on