The Tribune Review reports that the mom of LB James Harrison was arrested:
The mother of Pittsburgh Steelers linebacker James Harrison was arrested after a brawl erupted at a party for about 100 people she was hosting at the VFW hall in Akron, police said today, Mildred J. Harrison, 62, of Akron was given a summons for simple assault following the fight during Thursday night’s game between the Steelers and the Cleveland Browns, Akron police said. Mildred Harrison, who was wearing a Steelers jersey when she arrived later at the police station, told officers she was assaulted during the “chaos” but was not involved in the fight. A warrant was issued for her daughter, Shovonne C. Johnson-Roper, 39, of Akron, and a third person, charging them with felonious assault, four people, including two who were hit in the head with beer bottles, were taken to the hospital for treatment, police said.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on