Mike Lombardi of the National Football Post seems to think that the pass happy Steelers will have some changes coming in the offseason:
With the Steelers all but eliminated from the playoffs, there’s a sense in the organization that there will be some changes to the coaching staff — more on offense than defense, according to sources I’ve talked to. There is unhappiness with the lack of commitment to the run game, along with a sense of leadership coming from the offensive side. Too many players have their own agendas and not enough of a team concept. There’s a problem among the players, and the Hines Ward/Ben Roethlisberger problem has not gone away despite the Ward apology. Expect changes.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on
- Could TE Vance McDonald Be on the Chopping Block for the Steelers This Offseason? on