Obviously the final call belongs to Pittsburgh Steelers head coach Mike Tomlin, but if the loss of wide receiver Limas Sweed along with the recent acquisition of Joey Galloway is any indication, it is possible that the former New England Patriots WR could see some action this Sunday when the Steelers play the Baltimore Ravens.
However, there is also the possibility that Galloway could be deactivated for the Sunday contest unless the Steelers suit up five WR’s or if Hines Ward or Mike Wallace suffer a setback before then. Offensive coordinator Bruce Arians says that Tyler Grisham has a atsrong grip on the team’s #4 wide receiver spot; regardless of the final outcome, it seems to me that acquiring Galloway would be pointless if the team’s OC has all of this “confidence” in Grisham.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on