KDKA in Pittsburgh has the latest on the Ben Roethlisberger case:
Investigators have learned that Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger told both police and others in his party that he did not have sexual intercourse with the young woman. Sources say Roethlisberger concedes that he did have contact with the woman that was not consummated and that afterward the woman slipped and fell, injuring her head. It’s an event that could be a problem for his defense since the woman immediately went to a local hospital and alleged that she was sexually assaulted.”With sexual assault cases, the question becomes, ‘If it’s not true, what is the motive and why isn’t it true?,'” Bob Del Greco, a defense attorney in Pittsburgh said.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Hodges Returns to the Steelers, Signs on for the Practice Squad on
- Tomlin Says Roethlisberger’s Velocity is “Excellent” Throwing the Football on
- Former Steelers WR Antonio Brown Says He’s Retiring From the NFL – Again on
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on