Santonio Holmes is off the hook, as today it was announced that the criminal charges against him have been dropped.
Steelers wide receiver Santonio Holmes will not be charged in connection with a March 7 altercation at an Orlando, Fla., nightclub that left a woman with a cut above her right eye. Orlando police Sgt. Barbara Jones said Tuesday that the case has been closed since Anshonae Mills declined to press charges after talking with a police officer. In the police report released yesterday, there is a signed statement from Mills, 21, saying, “I refuse to prosecute the perpetrator for the incident” and according to the report, investigating officer Damon Barnes witnessed Mills “smiling” and “rubbing Holmes’ face” after the two talked outside Rain nightclub.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Hodges Returns to the Steelers, Signs on for the Practice Squad on
- Tomlin Says Roethlisberger’s Velocity is “Excellent” Throwing the Football on
- Former Steelers WR Antonio Brown Says He’s Retiring From the NFL – Again on
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on