The latest from TMZ on the Santonio Holmes case has the wide out saying the person accusing him calling him a racial slur:
According to the police report, Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver Santonio Holmes told cops that his accuser called him a racial slur on the night he was accused of attacking a woman with a glass. The officer claims Holmes told him that he tried to walk away from the conflict when Mills grabbed him by the wrist and called him a “f*ck n*gger.” Holmes also said that an unknown woman in the club threw the glass that eventually struck Mills in the face.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Hodges Returns to the Steelers, Signs on for the Practice Squad on
- Tomlin Says Roethlisberger’s Velocity is “Excellent” Throwing the Football on
- Former Steelers WR Antonio Brown Says He’s Retiring From the NFL – Again on
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on