The latest issues involving wide receiver Santonio Holmes has the Steelers issuing the following statement about the situation.
“We are disappointed to learn about the recent incident involving Santonio Holmes in Florida,” Steelers team president Art Rooney II said. “While we are continuing to gather the facts, I cannot comment further until we have more information and have spoken to Santonio and his representatives.”
Holmes is being sued by University of Central Florida student Anshonae Mills for battery assault and intentional infliction of emotional distress.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Hodges Returns to the Steelers, Signs on for the Practice Squad on
- Tomlin Says Roethlisberger’s Velocity is “Excellent” Throwing the Football on
- Former Steelers WR Antonio Brown Says He’s Retiring From the NFL – Again on
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on