Three goofs decided they were going to try and jump the fences and get into Heinz Field. Needless to say these idiots were arrested.
Three men were arrested this morning after police said they scaled a fence to enter Heinz Field. Shazad Hosi Mehta, 28, of Elmhurst, Ill., Adil A. Minocherhomjee, 22, of La Hoya, Calif., and Neville Noshir Medhora, 27, of Austin, Texas, were charged with criminal trespass and conspiracy to commit criminal trespass. At around 7 a.m. this morning, Heinz Field security reported they saw three men attempting to climb Gate B into the stadium, Sgt. Patrick Knepp of the Pittsburgh Police’s Zone 1 station said. Security reported the men were unable to climb that gate so they moved to Gate A, where they “used themselves like human ladders” and made it inside the park, Sgt. Knepp said. The Pittsburgh police have notified the FBI and the Department of Homeland Security about the incident, he said.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Hodges Returns to the Steelers, Signs on for the Practice Squad on
- Tomlin Says Roethlisberger’s Velocity is “Excellent” Throwing the Football on
- Former Steelers WR Antonio Brown Says He’s Retiring From the NFL – Again on
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on