A limited number of individual game tickets for the Steelers’ 2010 home games will be available through Ticketmaster beginning on Saturday, June 19, at 10:00am. This marks the fourth consecutive season fans will be able to purchase tickets through Ticketmaster.
Fans may buy up to four tickets total per household for the eight regular-season home games. There is no limit for either of the two preseason home games. A majority of the tickets will be priced at either $64 or $68 each. There will also be single seats available at various locations and price ranges. The ticket limit will be strictly enforced. All completed ticket orders will be shipped up to 72 hours after the onsale.
Tickets will be sold on Ticketmaster.com or by calling Ticketmaster’s toll free sales line at 800-745-3000. Tickets will not be sold at Ticketmaster outlets or Heinz Field Box Office.
All Accessible seating will also be available through Ticketmaster starting at 10:00am on June 19th.
Since there are a limited number of tickets available, tickets are expected to sell out very quickly.
Show Your Team Spirit
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Steelers Continues To Overhaul Receiving Corps With Johnny Holton Signing on
- Antonio Brown Thanks Fans in Pittsburgh by Buying Ads on Local Billboards on
- Former Steelers LB Joey Porter the Latest to Call Out Ben Roethlisberger on
- Video: ESPN’s ‘First Take’ Says Brown and Roethlisberger Need to Stop the Drama on
- Will The Playoffs Be Achievable For The Steelers This Season? on