Tough day for Steelers all over the place, with the season ending injury to Willie Colon, and now the Post-Gazette is reporting that the home of Casey Hampton was robbed while he was Texas last week.
Pittsburgh police are looking for the person who stole three flat screen televisions and other items from the home of Steelers nose tackle Casey Hampton last week. One of Mr. Hampton’s assistants who watches the house on Conover Road in Point Breeze reported the break-in to police on Thursday. The assistant checked the house on June 21 and found nothing amiss, but returned on Thursday to find the televisions and jewelry missing, police said. The burglary alarm key pad had also been torn from the wall and dismantled. Police said Mr. Hampton’s assistant watches the house while he is away at another home in Texas.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Hodges Returns to the Steelers, Signs on for the Practice Squad on
- Tomlin Says Roethlisberger’s Velocity is “Excellent” Throwing the Football on
- Former Steelers WR Antonio Brown Says He’s Retiring From the NFL – Again on
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on