Giants wide receiver Hakeem Nicks and Steelers cornerback Ike Taylor were ejected in the opening minutes of their preseason game on Saturday night for throwing punches.
The ejections came on the fourth play of the game after D.J. Ware of the Giants had a 4-yard run to the Steelers 49.
Nicks was blocking Taylor downfield when tempers flared and a number of punches were exchanged. At least three officials tossed flags. Referee Scott Green called coincidental personal fouls and ejected both players.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Ravens QB Jackson Has Positive Test for Covid-19; Sunday’s Game Against Steelers in Serious Doubt on
- Ravens to Be Minus Two Key RB’s in Thursday’s Game Against Steelers on
- Could a Different Back be the Answer to the Struggling Steelers Run Game? on
- Steelers Lay an Old Fashioned Beat Down on Burrow and the Bengals in 36-10 Win to Move to 9-0 on
- The Debate on if the Steelers Should Sit Ben Roethlisberger on Sunday is Insane on