For those that have spent the last day freaking out over a rumor of Rashard Mendenhall having a broken arm, rest easy, reports say it’s not true.
The rumor hit like wildfire that Mendenhall broke his arm in practice, but both NFL Network’s Jason La Canfora and the Steelers Digest are saying that is not true.
There appears to be no merit to it. The Steelers are on their way to Denver for their third preseason game Sunday night. We’ll know for sure Mendenhall is healthy if he plays, which signs say he will.
Show Your Team Spirit
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Steelers Continues To Overhaul Receiving Corps With Johnny Holton Signing on
- Antonio Brown Thanks Fans in Pittsburgh by Buying Ads on Local Billboards on
- Former Steelers LB Joey Porter the Latest to Call Out Ben Roethlisberger on
- Video: ESPN’s ‘First Take’ Says Brown and Roethlisberger Need to Stop the Drama on
- Will The Playoffs Be Achievable For The Steelers This Season? on