As is the custom around the National Football League, all 32 franchises designate certain players as team captains, with the Pittsburgh Steelers being no different in that respect.
The National Football Post reports that the team has named the following players as captains: Hines Ward, Heath Miller, James Farrior and Keyaron Fox.
This will be Ward’s sixth consecutive year as a team captain, while Farrior’s selection would be his seventh in succession. Fox is a captain for the second consecutive year while Miller is a captain for the first time.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on
- Could TE Vance McDonald Be on the Chopping Block for the Steelers This Offseason? on