Sporting News had a piece out earlier tonight about 5 AFC teams that can’t afford slow starts, and the Steelers were on the list:
Pittsburgh Steelers. They will be without Ben Roethlisberger for four weeks and will especially need to be up to the challenge in home games against the Falcons (Sunday) and Ravens (Oct. 3). “They’re going to lean on their defense, they’re going to lean on the running game,” CBS analyst and former Steelers coach Bill Cowher said. “It’s not something they haven’t done before.”
Gee Bill, tell us something we don’t already know. Anyone that has followed this team for a second this offseason knows without Ben, the run game and D will be the keys, and entering the season Sunday it’ll be no different.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on