While based on the uniform, you can’t like Terrell Suggs, you can respect him and agree with his comments. Suggs was the conference call for the Pittsburgh media Wednesday, and says that he feels (like all Steeler fans) that James Harrison is being unfairly targeted by the league.
“Your guy over there, No. 92 (Harrison), I think he is red-flagged,” Suggs said. “The referees are kind of looking for him. Even if he breathes on a quarterback wrong, he might get a flag. … I think they are looking at him more closely than they are everybody else in the league.”
It will be interesting to see if the refs turn their attention to the Ravens based on those comments, or if Harrison continues to be the refs target Sunday night.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Hodges Returns to the Steelers, Signs on for the Practice Squad on
- Tomlin Says Roethlisberger’s Velocity is “Excellent” Throwing the Football on
- Former Steelers WR Antonio Brown Says He’s Retiring From the NFL – Again on
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on