As the Jets game draws near, the Steelers don’t look all that bad in terms of the injuries. “We’re not in too bad of shape,” Mike Tomlin said. One player that looks to be back in tight end Heath Miller, who worked out Tuesday after passing his concussion tests. He is at practice today and should be ready to go Sunday.
Safety and pick six hero Troy Polamalu, who aggravated his calf/Achilles injury Sunday, will take today and tomorrow off, but will go out there to practice Friday and will play Sunday.
OT Flozell Adams played through a sprained ankle, and Tomlin stuck up for Adams, saying he didn’t play to his level due to the injury. Cornerback Bryant McFadden “continues to deal with a hamstring.”
Cornerback Anthony Madison has a knee bruise, and and linebacker Keyaron Fox has a hyperextended left elbow.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Hodges Returns to the Steelers, Signs on for the Practice Squad on
- Tomlin Says Roethlisberger’s Velocity is “Excellent” Throwing the Football on
- Former Steelers WR Antonio Brown Says He’s Retiring From the NFL – Again on
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on